kidattypewriter

Thursday, July 22, 2004

I Make An Example Of Myself

 In a vain, shameless, and possibly futile attempt to further prostitute my clerical and typing abilities, I have carried out the threat made in a previous post and devised a wide range of sartorial to be worn around Newcastle. Anyday now I expect my bold advertising campaign to have an effect, and to receive a call from my future employer.


Front view: I demonstrate my awesome writing skills. Posted by Hello 



 Back view.  Here you see me in my typical typing pose. I have had my bones surgically altered so as to achieve maximum efficiency and accuracy at the keyboard.
 Thanks to Fiona, Michelle, and all the fine Palais staff for help with the screen printing; and thanks to Brendan for taking the photos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to be in some kind of office. How did you get past security?

TimT said...

I work as a volunteer there. Which is to say, they pay me nothing to do nothing. Well, no, that's not quite right; I do a lot of work there, but they still pay me nothing...

Anonymous said...

That was me, by the way- Harry.

Anonymous said...

Great T-shirt! Nice pose, what were you going for:
the come hither look or the disdainful superiority look?

Funny all around!

Michele
lettersfromnyc.mu.nu

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive