kidattypewriter

Monday, July 12, 2004

Supplication Letter

Dear Dark Overlord Capitalist Pig Oppressor Sir,

I'd like to apply for the position of Corporate Whore Bureaucratic Slave Official Administrator advertised on Saturday. I type good I'm so desperate for work, I'll do anything I'm an exceptionally skilled individual, and I'm sure that I can grovel brown-nose rise to the challenges of the job.
If you take a look at my attached resume, you'll see:

- I have excellent office skills (I type good) which extend to many areas (I also photocopy pretty well)

- I am a geek have advanced computer skills in such well-known programs as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, and Publisher. (Not only do I type good, but I spend too much time procrastinating on my computer at home.)

- I'm underwhelmed sure that this job would bore me out of my fucking brain; I'd just be typing in figures into a computer excited at the opportunities presented to me by this job, and I'm hoping to leap into it immediately!

Tim Train

(*Slightly paranoid note to any employers who may be reading this: this is an exaggeration! Don't take this too seriously! I'm more than willing to do even the simplest of jobs - ie, data entry, I'm just tired of making a simple data entry task seem like a 'challenge' or an 'exciting prospect' when it is anything but.)

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive