kidattypewriter

Sunday, July 18, 2004

To My Minions

 I notice the reader counter is ticking over nicely; into the high 200's now. Oh golly! Oh gosh! New readers - in case you're wondering what this blog is about, click on the links to the side listed under 'about'; and read my first post and my resume. You'll see that beneath the brash and bold exterior, I'm really just a pathetic dole bludger trying to use this blog to get myself some work. So link me, suggest jobs, do something - anything - to stop my blog reign of terror! 
 
 Oh, and don't forget to leave comments! 

1 comment:

a s a said...

here's the comment i didn't forget to leave.

and did i forget to say you're funny? coz even if you don't have a job, you are funny.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive