Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Boris + Blog = Bloody Good!

Boris Johnson, editor of the Spectator, Tory MP, all-round entertaining fellow, has taken up blogging. This looks promising. Or, in the words of one visitor to his site:

You are a fascinating individual with even more fascinating hair, Mr Johnson. I look forward to reading more of your ponderings and whatnot on this site.


Harry Hutton said...

If you look carefully, all but one of his posts were written by his P.A. It's a con.

TimT said...

Cursed Tory that he is, having us on like that, playing on my naivety. I hope you're not a Tory, Harry, or I may have to set the naked PETA protesters on to you anyway.

Email: timhtrain - at -

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Me person. Live in world. Like stuff. Need job. Need BRAINS! (DROOLS IN THE MANNER OF ZOMBIES) Ergggggh ...