Personally, I just love sending pieces of my writing off to small-time low-paying Australian magazines in the hope that they might possibly publish me at some point in the distant future. Sent two off to Andromeda Spaceways today. Here's my second email:
I'm still Tim Train (how about that?) and for good measure I've decided to send through another submission. I just love submitting to you, even though our relationship is still only one day old... I must be a masochist or something...
So, it's attached. It's funny, it's witty, it's insightful, brother, it's everything! It's also possibly infringing of the BBC's copyright on a well-known SF character, but I think I've found a way around that...
As far as I'm aware, my contact details are still the same.
So call me already, otherwise I'll start thinking you've been with some OTHER writer, and I'll start feeling all betrayed...
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2017 (33)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)
- We Seek Him/Her/It Here, We Seek Him/Her/It There
- A Pox On Them!
- Extremely Bad Joke
- How Disagreeable
- Postus Scriptum
- John Howard is a Big Bad Nasty Meany and He Makes ...
- Voting for an Unpronounceability
- Did You Know...
- Boris + Blog = Bloody Good!
- Bush Lieng, People Dieng: An Interview with Iraqwa...
- More Me
- Vile! Offensive! Not Suitable For Anyone! Rather D...
- White Mice Are On Their Way
- I Like To Submit
- Pseud's Corner
- The Political Significance of Green Hair
- Some Of My Best Friends Are Trees
- The Poll that Out Polls the Other Polls
- I Am The Victim of a Weird Temporal-Linguistic Par...
- Non Post
- Longish and Boringer
- Jolly Good
- Wots In The Noos
- Eighty Days In Under Two Hours
- The Perfect Summer Destination
- Important Election Announcement # 2
- Gulag Sounds Nice This Time Of Year
- IMPORTANT ELECTION ANNOUNCEMENT
- Know Any Egyptians?
- Cogito Ergot Margot
- Sydney Notes
- Verbalus Vomitus
- Bus Driver Bus Driver Man
- ▼ September (37)