Met some folks today in Hamilton, had a couple of beers, talked about a skit show we wanted to get up and running on community TV. Showed them a copy of a skit I wrote. It was called Racists Against Sexism. They seemed to think it had the potential to be offensive.
OFFENSIVE? Pull the other one. I mean, it's not like I was endorsing sexism, or anything like that. See for yourself - check out some of my PROPOSED CAMPAIGN SLOGANS:
We hate all wops, wogs, and the entrenched patriarchal institutions in our society
If you want Equal Employment Opportunities in the Workplace, you’re Allwhite by us
Whites Who Fight for Women’s Rights
Pure-bred Anglo-Aryans of every sex, fight for Non-discriminatory Workplace Practices
The KKK thinks Working Gals are AOK
Just because we don’t like wogs doesn’t mean we have to perpetuate outdated gender stereotypes
It doesn’t matter if you’re male or female, married or single, gay or straight, queer or bi – so long as you’re white
So Discriminating, we even Discriminate in our Discrimination
I mean, apart from the virulent prejudice against anyone not from an Anglo-saxon background, what's offensive about that? Really? I mean, SPEAK TO ME, people, WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?
*sound of crickets chirping*
... hello? Is there anyone out there?
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)
- Offensive? Moi?
- I Feel Pretty (Bloody Pissed Off)
- What Just Happened???
- Position Vacant
- Job Description
- Quote of the Day Night
- Mathematical Problem
- Communist Propaganda
- Claimant Was a Strawberry Sponge
- Slacker Backtracks Election Tracker
- My Work
- So How Was The Gulag
- Supplication Letter #2
- A Poem By Edgar A. Leer
- Don't Temp-t Me!
- On Matters Blog
- Temping Rage
- In Other News
- And Now for a Word from William Shakespeare
- Knew Poles!
- Global Boring
- The Morning After the Day Before
- Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote
- I Hereby Apologise to Everyone In The World...
- Follicle Politics
- Subject: Gouranga
- zINERS at TINAs
- Random Thought
- Blogroll - Doesn't That Word Strike You As Being S...
- ▼ October (33)