kidattypewriter

Monday, December 13, 2004

We're Almost The Worst!

Voting has now concluded in the 2004 Weblog Awards. Voters from all over the world have made their democratic decision, and it is this:

Will Type For Food is the Second-worst of the best Australian blogs!

Having twice achieved the penultimate prize for performance poetry in NSW, I am only too pleased to carry on this tradition, and become the second-worst-of-the-best-Australian-blogs. And next year, I aim to go one better - to become the Second-Worst-of-the-best-blogs-in-the-world!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the bloggers and readers who have offered encouragement, and voted for me in these awards. Special thanks to Jess, for giving me a shout, Darlene for voting for me, Kathryn, whose postings saved this blog from absolute mediocrity, and of course Red. And thanks to everyone else who has read this blog and voted for me in the poll. And I do mean that sincerely, folks! I value all my readers, and am grateful for every vote that was cast in my favour in the poll - even if I can't understand why the hell anyone would vote for me anyway!

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive