I think I'm suffering from a serious case of IDS - Internet Deprivation Syndrome. Symptoms include shivering, biting nails, inability to sleep, and stark raving lunacy. Hardly anybody has the internet down here, and I'm blogging this from the back of an olive tree which I've discovered has internet connection and ... actually, that's not true. I'm doing this from an internet cafe in Bendigo.
That's not to say that I haven't had an exciting week, working with my brother. Here's a breakdown for you:
Sunday - Dug holes.
Monday - My brother, Lachlan, discovered a rock in the field.
Tuesday - Spent all day staring at the ground while attaching pieces of pipe together.
Wednesday - Lachlan successfully identified a Workplace Danger: a small stick, lying on the ground, which could cause cuts or even bruises.
Thursday - Rammed posts into the ground.
Friday - Rammed posts into the ground, again. I also wrote a poem. It was called 'Nature is Pretty':
Nature is pretty
Nature is nice
Hey look! There's a sheep
Being eaten by lice!
Saturday - As above.
So - how was your week?
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ▼ February (8)