I'm back in Melbourne, that's where.
And why the hell am I there (that is, here?)
To put it simply, I have no work to do in the countryside. It was just over one week ago today that I headed back to Serpentine and my brother to find out what was going on, and I stayed there for just over three days. Here's how the conversation went:
(Arriving at the door of my brother's house with a bag in hand)
Lachlan: So how was Melbourne?
Me: So is there any work here?
Me: Any idea when more work will come up?
Me: Alright. I'll see you later then.
Lachlan: See you.
(I pick up my bags and leave)
That's, more or less, the only thing that happened for the entire time I was in Serpentine. (Oh, and I seem to recall watching an episode of Doctor Phil, and going to Bendigo once.)
So, here I am in Melbourne; for the past few days I've been looking for odd jobs around Melbourne; if something reasonable comes up in the next few weeks, I'll consider staying here for a few months. If not, I'll head back down to Serpentine and finish the job there.
In the meantime, I've been having fun hobnobbing with bloggers and generally making a nuisance of myself. Tonight I'll be going to the Incredible Melk's show at the Kitten Club, and strongly urge all other readers to do so. Even if you're not in Melbourne - and even if you don't exist.
That is all.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (122)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ▼ March (12)