kidattypewriter

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

No Words are Good Words

Sometimes when you have something to say, but don't know how to say it, you should leave it up to other people. That's what I've been doing lately; there are far more talented bloggers out there.

So here, without further ado, is a short blog-reading list.

- Vikki offers an interesting observation;

- Two of the best Vibewire blogs, which are not given nearly enough prominence on the website;

- Twisty, the feminist equivalent of the old curmudgeon, compares men to Fried Shrimp Tacos;

- The Lemonade Tycoon!

- And Red Said, who finishes her post with one of the most beautiful sentences I have ever read. Drop by, sign her petition, leave a comment.

I just noticed, there are no blokes on that list. I guess that makes me a SEXIST PIG in reverse. What's the name for that again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Male?

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive