kidattypewriter

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Notes For A Musical

This is a post for Jelly, who will soon be quitting these shores for an expedition to the United States. I bet she'll be able to guess all the musicals these are from, too.

Notes towards a production entitled ALGEBRA - THE MUSICAL

It Had To Be U

It had to be U, wonderful U,
it had to be U.


Y God, Y?
Y, God, Y? Y today?
I'm all through here - on my way.

I Can Do Anything
I can do anything better than U can,
I can do anything better than U.


A Sailor Went to C
A sailor went to C, C, C
To C what he could C, C, C

T for 2
Picture U upon my knee
Just T for 2
And 2 for T

I Only Have I's for U, Dear
Are the stars out tonight?
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright
'Cause I only have eyes for you, dear

O Me O My!
Oh me, O my, O my, O me, O U!
O me, O my, O U!


A-B-C
A B C,
yeah, talkin' 'bout 1 - 2 - 3,
yeah, A - B - C, 1 - 2 - 3,
baby u and me girl.

2 comments:

Jellyfish said...

Hah! Thankyou, this is fun!

1. Argh! I'm struglging to recall if this is from a musical! Isn't that terrible. I think they play it in 'Casablanca,' and it's in 'When Harry Met Sally.' Will that do?!

2. Hello, Miss Saigon! *helicopter takes off*

3. Annie Get Your Gun. One of my All-time Favorite Shows (minus the scary unreconstructed portrayal of the 'Injuns'. Yikes.)

4.Surely not in a show? I can do all the actions, hough. I'm a clever girl.

5. No, No, Nanette.

6. Dames.

7. Well, Doreen sings these lines in The Sentimental Bloke. It might also be from another show but I reckon that reference is obscue enough for brownie points of its own :)

8. Jackson 5. Not from a musical, but a truly fabulous song.

Thanks for the present. I should probably go pack some stuff now.

Thankyouverymuch.

KlingeltoneKostenlos said...

Great ringtone ringtone
Do you feel the ringtone of your cell phone is boring? Want to own the unique and unique ringtone on your phone? Today I will share with you the best quality ringtones. Download the best free cell phone ringtone at my homepage:https://ringtonesmobile.net/

These are the top audio in 2018, you can install by following the instructions:
- Mile Ho Tum humko ringtone - ringtonesmobile
- Sencha – Iphone 9 ringtone - ringtonesmobile
- Half Girlfriend ringtone - ringtonesmobile
- Aaj Se Teri Padman ringtone - ringtonesmobile
- Iphone 8 – 8 Plus ringtone - ringtonesmobile
I need your comments to change the ringtone world. Hope my ringtone makes you happy. Thank you for your attention.


Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive