kidattypewriter

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Cough Cough

My computer has a virus. It just lies around in bed all day, spluttering, sneezing, and complaining. I've tried feeding it cough syrup, drinks of lemon and honey, and I've even rubbed its chest with Vics Vaporub, but though it makes the keys rather slippery, it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I must admit, I'm a little worried about it.

Do you think I should take it to see the doctor, or is there anything I can do to make it better?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give it some panadol to stop it from overheating. If it starts coughing up some green shit, you should get it to the doctor, pronto. It may have an infection.

In the meantime, give it plenty of water and rest.

Take care of it!

TimT said...

It hasn't puked any green shit yet, but every time it blows its nose, there seems to be an unhealthy amount of circuitry and wiring in the handkerchief. (That, and it keeps on quitting when I log on to the internet.)

I'm so worried.

Anonymous said...

Sell it to some unsuspecting student an inflated price and buy a new one.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive