kidattypewriter

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Splutter

Well, I've had a chat with Dr Symantec and he's given me some pretty good advice about my computer. Unfortunately, I can't take him to Symantec's surgery, since it's very expensive, but there's a very good clinician around the corner called Dr AVG, and he's just had a session with my computer last night. It's early days yet, but I think the patient will make a recovery.

I'm very worried, I must admit - it's only been a few months since I found this computer slaving away in a sweatshop - but we get along so well. It would be terrible to think of him in the grotty paws of some RMIT hippy or TAFE student.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This always happens when adopting a sick child, but some TLC will bring your baby to recovery and then you will have a dedicated child forever appreciative of your patient and considerate parenting. May I ask, is it a little girl or boy?

I used to think mine was a girl, but it is too mischievous for that.

Rachel Croucher said...

I retract that statement. My computer is a little shit, playing lots of games that mummy has absolutely no idea about. Sometimes I just want to smack it, but then computer services would be all over me wouldn't they?

TimT said...

I think it's a boy, but it thinks it's an albino antelope. We have arguments about it all the time.

Rachel Croucher said...

I change my mind. Mine is a girl because you never know when it's going to lose its temper. Haven't been able to check my e-mail for days because Firefox keeps closing down for no reason when I open my Yahoo account. One of these days Alice, one of these days... at least antelopes are loving creatures, no? If not just a little sensitive

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive