kidattypewriter

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

When Blogging Goes Wrong

That's right - there's a new grogblogging coming up, in two weeks time!


Grogblogging: the sordid reality*

So please, come to the next grogblogging in two weeks time. If not for yourself - do it for poor kitty here.

UPDATE - Looks like we picked the WORST DATE all year for a grogblogging - AFL Grand Final night! I think the blame for this lays fairly and squarely at my feet. I mean, I'm a bloke, aren't I supposed to know everything about sports, right? RIGHT!
Anyway, we've decided to hold the thing on the previous evening - Friday the 23rd. The poster and link on this blog have been amended thusly!

*No cats were hurt in the making of this post.

5 comments:

Rachel Croucher said...

we must spread the news far and wide...

Jeremy said...

I still think by having it away from the city centre you're ruling a lot of bloggers out...

Anonymous said...

Carlton is hardly away from the city, the actual pub is on the Swanston Street tramline... only a few stops from Melbourne Central

Jeremy said...

Well, those few tram stops late at night can take a while...

Anonymous said...

we needed a venue within tram distance of the city, wheelchair accessible and cheap... I couldn't think of anywhere else. Suggestions for next time maybe?

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive