kidattypewriter

Friday, March 17, 2006

Today Will Be A Day Like Any Other Day

Dear Blogger,

Today was a fairly ordinary day. After eating the usual type of breakfast, from which I derived what I believe to be the average amount of enjoyment, I opened the door to my house and wandered in the common direction along the street. I was mildly unsurprised to find that the train station was in its usual position ...


The trouble with people who blog about their life is that most of the time their life isn't very interesting. And the people who do have interesting things happen aren't likely to blog about it ...

Dear Blogger,

Today my leg was chewed off by a lion. I have just managed to hop into my living room and post this before I pass out ...


Dear Blogger,

I was feeling a little unwell today so I went to see the Doctor. I told him that I thought I had the flu. He did a check up and told me I had 'ebola'. I wasn't even sure what that is, but apparently, it was pretty serious. 99 per cent of sufferers eventually became dead of the disease, a condition from which few recover ...


Dear Blogger

Today I have decided. My mission is life is clear: I am to kill George Bush!

Now, it's no use trying to talk me out of it, readers. I have already purchased the shotgun and the bullets.

I know I might get into a bit of trouble with the FBI over this, so I hope you, all my dear readers will be quiet and not tell a soul ...


Could be the reason why all the boring blogs keep winning awards ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta agree with you there mate. Although I also gotta say, for a non imaginative person like meself, it can be hard to find titilliating stuff to write about.

The Aunt said...

Zoe's My Boyfriend Is a Twat got the best European Bloggie because we all organised ourselves to vote for her.

Perhaps a little organisation is needed?

TimT said...

Nails - there ought to be more menstruation posts.

Patrick - still, you seem to be doing a pretty good job .

Aunty - most of the Australian bloggers think the blog awards are stupid anyway, so this year, they got together and organised to get several terrible blogs nominated, just to send them up.
Organisation can be a dangerous thing ...!

Shelley said...

That explains a lot about the Australian blog awards. I wondered why there were one or two total illiterates [that's a bitch of a word after beer]. That MUST be why I wasn't nominated... :p

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive