Today was a fairly ordinary day. After eating the usual type of breakfast, from which I derived what I believe to be the average amount of enjoyment, I opened the door to my house and wandered in the common direction along the street. I was mildly unsurprised to find that the train station was in its usual position ...
The trouble with people who blog about their life is that most of the time their life isn't very interesting. And the people who do have interesting things happen aren't likely to blog about it ...
Today my leg was chewed off by a lion. I have just managed to hop into my living room and post this before I pass out ...
I was feeling a little unwell today so I went to see the Doctor. I told him that I thought I had the flu. He did a check up and told me I had 'ebola'. I wasn't even sure what that is, but apparently, it was pretty serious. 99 per cent of sufferers eventually became dead of the disease, a condition from which few recover ...
Today I have decided. My mission is life is clear: I am to kill George Bush!
Now, it's no use trying to talk me out of it, readers. I have already purchased the shotgun and the bullets.
I know I might get into a bit of trouble with the FBI over this, so I hope you, all my dear readers will be quiet and not tell a soul ...
Could be the reason why all the boring blogs keep winning awards ...
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- The Beginning of Modernism - The Rather Silly Vers...
- Laptop Nonupdate
- Crazy Man Without Eyes Inviting You To Come ...
- Great Books That Have Never Been Written
- Attention Platform 7
- We Protest! We Protest!
- The Lost Post Post
- Post Post
- One Fine Day In The Middle Of The Night
- The Eyeless Labourer In The Night
- Guess The Political Cliche!
- Thought-and-a-Half For The Day
- The Poet's Dictionary
- Strophes, Apostrophes, Shouting, and Tits: Some te...
- How About That, Eh?
- Today Will Be A Day Like Any Other Day
- History Lesson Number 1: The Sandwich of Earl
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness
- In The Halls of Higer [sic] Ed ...
- True But Inaccurate
- My Weekend, By Timothy H Train
- Fresh Minds To Warp
- Days of Whine and Rage, or Rants of a Disgruntled ...
- Romantic Tips For Sensitive Zombies
- Things I Have Learned After Reading H. Rider Hagga...
- Pedant's Pleasure
- An Unuseful Phrase
- ▼ March (29)
- ► 2005 (287)