kidattypewriter

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sunday Morning Pastoral Postage

The Tale of Leuqsicon and Philomela

Leuqsicon:
Ah! There you are, my sweet Philomela! Thou petal, thou delicate flower of womanhood, thou paragon of all that is beauteous about thy sex! I am filled with ebullience at the very sight of you!

Philomela:
Eh? What's that you say?

Leuqsicon:
Yes, I am elated to have found you on this gracious day! The sunbeams smile gladly down on me, Philomela; the purling rill seems to chuckle with joy: for I must admit that I can no longer quell my mounting ardour for you, Philomela: indeed, my bosom swells with the most voluptuous passion whenever a thought of you brushes my neuronal cells! Yes, Philomela, I am extravagantly and utterly enraptured by you!

Philomela:
Ya wanna root, then?

Leuqsicon:
Alas, no, Philomela! Neither nuts nor berries nor any of the other healing fruit of the ground can heal my tortured adoration for you! For - let me confess this to you, my sweet one - I long to possess you entirely; to clasp your skin to my skin; to engage in le flagrante delicto, until, in the throes of white-hot passion, our tumescent bodies shall together attain heights of ecstasy as yet only dreamt of by our philosophers!

Philomela:
Ya wanna root, is that it?

Leuqsicon:
O my cruel but eloquent princess, you mock me in my pain! I flinch as would a babe from the barbs of outrageous fortune! Yea, even now, my eager anticipation of the sweet hours of togetherness that we could enjoy, my Philomela, turns to horror! *Sobs* The time is fast approaching, my femme fatale, when I may be forced to end my torment, to my 'quietus make with a bare bodkin!'

Philomela:
*Flashes tits* Well, come on, 'ave a grope then, ya pussy!

Leuqsicon:
Oh! Cruel vixen! Truly, La Belle Sans la Merci hath me in thrall!

(Exeunt Leuqsicon in tears, followed by Philomela, swearing at him)

FINE

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I dare you to try this down your local...hell, I might borrow it.

TimT said...

Which part will you be playing - Leuqsicon or Philomela?

Shelley said...

Given that these things usually end in my tears [sometimes of horror] I guess I'll be Leuqsicon. Having said that, I'm not usually quite so naive when people offer me body parts to touch.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive