If you click into the comments box below, you'll notice that blogger has added a new icon below the word verification box:
If you hover the cursor over the image, a message appears:
Listen and type the numbers you hear.
Blogger apparently goes by the logic that people in wheelchairs are also unable to read properly. This would come as a great surprise to people actually in wheelchairs. On the other hand, it's very thoughtful of blogger to provide them with this new disability: if people in wheelchairs play their cards right, they could find themselves in possession of a lucrative new income stream from governments.
I'd like to suggest that blogger adds not one, but several images to its comments page ...
If you are in a wheelchair, you are clearly unable to see. Please click on the image of a man in a wheelchair that you are unable to see in order to activate the audio recognition code.
If you are missing one, two, or more hands, you should have no problems with using the keyboard. Blogger apologises for any convenience caused.
Oh my God, you're missing a head! Please ensure that your voice recognition software is attached before continuing.
Fi yuo have dylsexia, you may also have prblemso with tpying cmometns on this site.
pleasE be carfeul wtih your spelilgn, as ew owuld not wtan yuo to make an y spllingg erorrorrorrs.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (53)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- Tall, Link and Dishevelled
- Another Fun Pet For Your School!
- Possible Characters for Novels #3
- A Fun Pet For School!
- Mrs Socrates
- More Croucherisms
- Consider Onan
- A Happy Song For a Saturday Night
- Dr ... Not Very
- Anyone for a Cuppa?
- I Am So Sick of Nature Poetry
- The Moral Progress of Man
- A Steaming Code of ...
- Hex Runt's Cunning Stunts
- Post Whose Sole Purpose Is To Link To Another Post...
- An Educational Poem for Mother's Day
- Our Team Versus Their Team
- Tim Elsewhere
- Blog Duels To The Death I'd Like To See
- TimT, your Links Stink!
- Saucy Soulmate Action ...
- Prime Minister Primer
- Adage Homage
- Right Then, Who Was It?
- Post About Me
- The Sounds of Nature No. 2
- Pretty Flowers
- The Sounds of Nature No. 1
- Blogger Is Sensitive To The Needs of Disabled Peop...
- Mr Manners Says ...
- A Weakend of Footbrawl
- ▼ May (34)
- ► 2005 (287)