If you've been reading Rachel's blog, then you will be familiar with a blogger and friend who comments on her blog by the name of Dr Evil.
Well, after extensive research*, I am now able to reveal a scandal of - well, scandalous proportions: Dr Evil is not really Evil at all.
Let me marshall the facts for you. The case against Dr Evil is positively damning:
- It is well-known that the Dr's last name is 'Evil'. What is not so well-known is that his first two names are - 'Not Very'. Dr Not Very Evil. Does this sound like the name of a person with felonious, naughty and/or evil propensities?
- If the letters in Dr Evil's last name are rearranged, it is true, they form the word 'Vile' - an evil, nasty, terror-inducing name. However! If they are rearranged in another way, they also form the word 'Veil', which is a thing of beauty and niceness, and the positive, nature-affirming word, 'Live'!
- Dr Evil's real name - yes, he does have one - is 'Sean'. If you pronounce this word backwards, what do you get? That's right - you get NAES! Or .... er, to put it another way - NICE!
- Dr Evil is, by his own admission, a caring father and husband: this flagrantly contradicts his own self-styled 'Evilness'!
- Finally, and most horrifyingly of all: NOT ONCE whilst I was in Dr Evil's presence in the Austin Hospital whilst visiting Rachel last week did he present a plan, schedule, timetable, precis, summary, or even vague scheme for world domination.
Dr Evil is nothing less than an impostor; a person treacherously betraying the good name for evil for his own evil purposes. His evil purposes being, in this case, good purposes.
I have not encountered such a blatant scam since reading the blog Aras Vebra is the Best!
*Ha ha! Look, I typed the word research with a straight face!
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2017 (33)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- Tall, Link and Dishevelled
- Another Fun Pet For Your School!
- Possible Characters for Novels #3
- A Fun Pet For School!
- Mrs Socrates
- More Croucherisms
- Consider Onan
- A Happy Song For a Saturday Night
- Dr ... Not Very
- Anyone for a Cuppa?
- I Am So Sick of Nature Poetry
- The Moral Progress of Man
- A Steaming Code of ...
- Hex Runt's Cunning Stunts
- Post Whose Sole Purpose Is To Link To Another Post...
- An Educational Poem for Mother's Day
- Our Team Versus Their Team
- Tim Elsewhere
- Blog Duels To The Death I'd Like To See
- TimT, your Links Stink!
- Saucy Soulmate Action ...
- Prime Minister Primer
- Adage Homage
- Right Then, Who Was It?
- Post About Me
- The Sounds of Nature No. 2
- Pretty Flowers
- The Sounds of Nature No. 1
- Blogger Is Sensitive To The Needs of Disabled Peop...
- Mr Manners Says ...
- A Weakend of Footbrawl
- ▼ May (34)
- ► 2005 (287)