Give unto the poor.
Give unto the governments to give unto the public servants to render public services to the poor that they neither need nor understand.
Do unto others as you would have done unto you.
Feel good about yourself, don't worry about anyone else.
Thou shalt not kill.
But it's perfectly alright for unelected dictators to kill as many people as they like, so long as they keep it in their own country.
If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out.
If thine eye offend thee, have you considered botox or one of the wide range of cosmetic surgery options that are available to you? I have the number of a good plastic surgeon, if you like.
The meek shall inherit the Earth.
The loud shall inherit the goods taken from the meek.
The truth will set you free.
'Truth' and 'free' are merely outdated moral constructs. Truly.
Carpe diem - seize the day.
Seize the day, as long as you don't do anything potentially dangerous to your health; offensive to people of different ethnic backgrounds or genders; or against the law.
Love one another.
Who cares about love? I'm just in it for the sex.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Life, except when it's inconvenient for others; 'liberty', insofar as such archaic definitions still exist; the pursuit of happiness, or the nearest available chemical substitute.
Look before you leap.
Don't leap. That would be potentially hazardous to your health.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (124)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- Tall, Link and Dishevelled
- Another Fun Pet For Your School!
- Possible Characters for Novels #3
- A Fun Pet For School!
- Mrs Socrates
- More Croucherisms
- Consider Onan
- A Happy Song For a Saturday Night
- Dr ... Not Very
- Anyone for a Cuppa?
- I Am So Sick of Nature Poetry
- The Moral Progress of Man
- A Steaming Code of ...
- Hex Runt's Cunning Stunts
- Post Whose Sole Purpose Is To Link To Another Post...
- An Educational Poem for Mother's Day
- Our Team Versus Their Team
- Tim Elsewhere
- Blog Duels To The Death I'd Like To See
- TimT, your Links Stink!
- Saucy Soulmate Action ...
- Prime Minister Primer
- Adage Homage
- Right Then, Who Was It?
- Post About Me
- The Sounds of Nature No. 2
- Pretty Flowers
- The Sounds of Nature No. 1
- Blogger Is Sensitive To The Needs of Disabled Peop...
- Mr Manners Says ...
- A Weakend of Footbrawl
- ▼ May (34)
- ► 2005 (287)