kidattypewriter

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Winter



It's winter here, time of short days and long nights spent lounging on couch, or couching on the lounge, or whatever it is you guys call it on the other side of the world.

Check out this black-and-white picture I found on the net. Doesn't the winter just seep out at you?

The longer you look at it, the colder you seem to get.

Pretty soon, all of you folks sweating it out in the northern climes will start feeling as if you're in Australia.

Welcome home!

7 comments:

miriam sawyer said...

The thing that makes me feel coldest is the bare feet. The poor things need shoes. And socks, heavy socks.

Shelley said...

There must be something wrong with my imagination. Bare feet and flowers just do not scream 'winter' at me. Well, tropical 'winter' maybe...

Shelley said...

'scantily clad pensioners frolicking in a river' + crocodiles...what was the problem again?

TimT said...

Crocs v. Eighty-year-old Jocks - THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER!

And alright already, I admit it, I was just googling around for pictures to go with this text effect!

ras said...

bare feet in winter?

I agree with miriam...they will be cold.

Rebecca said...

Caption: "You know, if we are really going to do this elope thing, you MUST do something about your hair."

Anonymous said...

I am truly grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this fantastic article at at this time.
Feel free to visit my webpage - youtube.com

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive