Tim: What a wonderful day! Good morning, sun! Good morning, clouds! What's the first thing I should do today?
Sloth: Why not browse the internet for a while?
(Hops on computer)
Hmmm, this is a bit boring. Maybe I should wash my clothes?
Gluttony: Tim! What are you doing, man? There's Neenish tarts in the fridge! I haven't, like, had anything to eat since breakfast!
Tim: (Returning to computer, munching on tart) Mmmmm mmmm mmmwell, mmmkay then ... (Spraying crumbs everywhere)
Oops! I just remembered! It's my turn to sweep up today!
Lust: Duuuuuuuuuuude. Looky here, pictures of Brigitte Bardot!
Tim: Wow, man!
(After a while)
I guess I should get around to doing something.
Pride: Ah, you'll get around to it, man. You always do.
Tim: Good point!
Envy: Hmmmm ... Timothy, my friend, did you notice that Ms Fits has scored a job on the ABC? Talking about books?
Greed: And just imagine how much she's getting paid for it ...!
Tim: That bitch! I could do that job! I could do with that money! She's got no right doing a job that I could do!
Anger: Bloody hell!
Tim: SHUT THE FUCK UP, ANGER! Who the hell invited you into this conversation, anyway?
(Returns to computer)
(Continues clicking around websites idly)
I think I could do with another Neenish tart ...
Lust: Woooooahhhh ... pictures of Britt Ekland ...
Ah, Sundays ...
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (58)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- Spring Cleaning in Winter
- Here, Swear, and Everyswear
- Obligatory Self-Congratulatory Post: Tick!
- Would You Like To Be A Modernist?
- Review: Sarah Silverman
- Hair Today, More Tomorrow
- Why It's Usually Not A Good Idea To Write About In...
- Latin Lesson
- Important Thought About Foreign Policy
- Exhibitionism of a Cheap and Demeaning Nature
- An Eight Person Monologue
- Thinking About Thinking Some More
- The Writer to Bear Arms
- A Thoughtful Post
- Copywhiting Right
- What The Hell
- Jolly Follies with the Ruling Class
- More Peotry
- A Guide To The Guide to the Melbourne Internationa...
- An Explanation of Romance
- A Thought About Food
- Radio Notional
- Curious Ideas For Interviews
- The Pope's in Rome
- Sitting To Attention
- Black Hole Boobage
- A Review of the Previews: The Films You Don't Pay ...
- The Sounds of Nature #3
- The Wisdom of Tim
- Absolutely Degusting!
- Unspirational Mail
- Unquote of Note
- Misunderestimated Malapropositions
- The Adventures of Snidy - with Colourful Pictures!...
- ▼ July (35)
- ► 2005 (287)