Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bun Mots

Reds under the bread.

Moulden but golden.


Scone of silence.


Everybody kneads somebody.

Better bread than dead!


Darlene said...

There funny.

Did you do those yourself?

I like Lenin with the loaf.

TimT said...

My friend Google found it for me.

I like Google, but between you and me, he/she's a bit of a know-it-all ...

Don Quixote said...

A picture of a rock sitting next to a picture of a roll, complete with its obvious caption, would have summed up the picture sequence nicely.

Rachy said...

is that Asian women's bread supposed to look like anything?

TimT said...

I got it here:

I was basically googling for pictures that went with that phrase. I think I actually typed the phrase 'Bread people' or 'Bread that looks like people' into the computer, and came up with this bread loaf that looks like various body parts - apparently.

I don't know what the hell she did to make it look like that, anyway. But whatever - I'm an opportunist!

Email: timhtrain - at -

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Me person. Live in world. Like stuff. Need job. Need BRAINS! (DROOLS IN THE MANNER OF ZOMBIES) Ergggggh ...