Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Fable of the Largely Unsatisfying Fable

Once upon a time, there was a hackneyed opening to a story.

The ending wasn't much better.

The end.

Moral: Not really, no.

Another Moral: As you travel along life's highway don't forget to stop and smell the flowers, unless the flowers smell really crap, which they probably do.


alexis said...

Obviously the contents were inefFABLE. (Oh, how I make myself laugh!)

prude said...

I think you has not got direction in your life, timt. I has a Fable for you:

Once there was a largely unsatisfying blog post with a hackneyed opening and an ending everybody has heard a thousand times and no moral.

The comments weren't much better. I at least is at a bit bemused?

The end.

Moral: As you travel along life's highway, don't forget to refill your tank with some quality fuel, your passengers appreciate the effort, they will applauds you! Also brings a road map?

TimT said...

O Wise and All-Knowing Prude, do I have to have a direction in life? Sometimes I prefer to stay at home. Stuff life's highway, the petrol prices are exorbitant, anyway.

Email: timhtrain - at -

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Me person. Live in world. Like stuff. Need job. Need BRAINS! (DROOLS IN THE MANNER OF ZOMBIES) Ergggggh ...