|TRUSTY JACK DERRIDA's|
Trust me. I'm a philosopher. Plus, I smoke a pipe!
|- HOUSES put up and taken down again!|
- BUILDINGS with no foundations: "It just hangs there!"
- DOORS that open onto walls, CORRIDORS that lead nowhere, WINDOWS in the floor, and BEDROOMS without beds - or rooms!
- SECOND STOREYS in houses that have no first storeys!
- BUILDINGS that double up as everyday objects: The Fridge-Chalet, the Styrofoam-Box-Bungalow, and (our most popular item) the Fruit-Bowl-Shed.
|At Trusty Jack Derrida's, our architecture questions the whole foundation of western philosophy! You don't live in our houses, you exist in them. We are careful to make you question the 'household' experience, so that you'll want to do nothing more than to take up a nice, safe residence in Plato's cave!|
QUOTES FROM SATISFIED CUSTOMERS:
"When I get my hands on that smarmy prat Jack, I'll give him a kick up his Jacksie with the steel-tipped set of apartments he sold me." - Little Old Woman who Lives In A Shoe
"He made me a straw house and said if I had any problems, just blame the straw man. I'll tell you one thing: this mortgage isn't made out of straw!" - The First Little Pig
"A fine fellow. I can recommend him to anyone." - Mr B. B. Wolf
"Mr J D worked with us on a community housing project a few years back. He built a fine set off postbox houses so that the poor and disadvantaged could have an economical address to live at. An excellent architect!" - Mr S. Bracks
"I am rather pessimistic about this house" - Mr A. Schopenhauer
Thursday, May 17, 2007
No Money Back Guarantee
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (114)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- Thomson and Thompson
- The Little Book of Depression
- It's Guaranteed to Close On Page Four
- On Still Not Winning The Cholmondeley
- Class Bore
- Rhetorical Pictures
- Jerk Choices
- That's Not a Television Station, That's An Acronym...
- Five Reasons Other Than Obsession To Read S J Pere...
- Enough Grope
- More Hard Hitting Photo Journalism
- Hard Hitting Photo Journalism
- Confess! You've Been Using That Carbon-Based Energ...
- Benefacto, Benefactee, Benefactum
- Unquotes of Note
- Urinetown, the newspaper
- Reader to Writer - Untitle That Book!
- Saturday Book Review: The Narnian
- Breaking News
- To Dream The Impossible Dream
- No Money Back Guarantee
- Dilemma In Porcelain
- One person Freudian word association
- A Review of two Marx Brothers films
- Coming soon, to an ocular pleasure parlour near me...
- Office Worker Blues
- A Bracing Statement of Authorial Intent
- The Horse Is Sick
- "Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3 ..."
- Breaking News
- Gorillas In The Must
- Budget Fails Crucial Joe Smith Test
- Raymond Chandler
- But Wait! There's Less!
- Kodak Picture Machine And Juliet - A Minimalist Mo...
- Rhymes For Poems About Anxiety
- Spenserian Spelling Of the Day
- Seen In A Bookshop
- Literate Literary Criticism
- Light Blogging
- Two Things
- Encounters With The Square Root of Two
- Good News for 86
- ▼ May (47)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)