Welcome to Metaphysical Abdul's Two Dollar Store!
"Our prices are unreal, but then, so are our products!"
|BOB KATTER IN A CAN!|
He's mad, he's bad, he's dangerous to know, he's in a can! Queensland's craziest politician, Bob Katter, now comes in a can with a pull top for your convenience. Best served with cauliflower and white sauce. Comes with baked beans and an extra side serve of patriotism!
PLUS: Just add water to get an instant press conference about his views on privatisation and economic rationalism!
This little instrument of Oppression is perfect for those times in the kitchen when your garlic cloves threaten insurrection.
As you ascend the ladder, it CONdescends to you!
It's - a BROO! Just like a broom, only useless!
Now you can depress your friends and neighbours when you mail them one of these dejection slips!
PLUS: Free case of insomnia with every second purchase!
|A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!|
At low, low prices! Coming shaped as a wristwatch, this exclusive, imitation-Rolex watch is hand-crafted in the very finest sweatshops of Somalia.
This WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY is not just like an ordinary wristwatch: it is appallingly slow. Guaranteed to be right only once a day (but we're working on that, too).
PLUS: Free second with every second purchase!
|WHACKY WILMA'S BIG OL' JAR OF ABSTRACT NUMERICAL CONCEPTS!|
- Relive the FIRST time you died!
- Delight in the SECOND time you lost your virginity!
- Enjoy a DUO of TRIOLETS, and share a QUARTET of OCTAVES!
- Thrill to a THREESOME of SINGLES!
- Go back to the table for SECONDS without ever having to worry about FIRSTS!
With this Big Ol' Jar, you will be able to watch your favourite television show a COMPLEX NUMBER OF TIMES, take a ride overseas in a DESCARTIAN PLANE, chop down a tree with an X-Y-Z AXIS, and perform INDUCTION and INTEGRATION on anyone you may wish!
PLUS: Free first purchase with every second purchase!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2017 (30)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- Uber Psychedelic
- You learn a new something every day
- Avuncularity, Excess Of
- Bonus Fudge Post!
- The illicit felicit
- The Progress Theatre
- Letters from the hedge
- To spoon your buffon by the light of the moon
- Craptacular in Technicolour
- The theory of natural rejection
- A charitable initiative
- Help! The samples are attacking!
- News Story So Controversial It Disagrees With Itse...
- Allusions of Grandeur
- Craptic Crossword
- Quick! Eight random things about myself...
- Abhorrent upgraded to Appalling
- The quality of Aunts
- Craption contest
- Sock Jocks!
- Attention, crossword people!
- Jane Austen gets saucy
- Quit while you're a header
- In the Offices of Power
- Cereal Commenter
- An Alekhine versus Capablanca moment
- Nature is Pretty #233
- Tomato sauce on the streets!
- This Blog's on a roll...
- A comment on comments
- Conflict of Interest
- Jurassic snark, and other examples of enviro-psych...
- ▼ July (34)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)