I was leafing through a copy of Opera-Opera (doesn't everyone?) and noticed that amongst their other features they had an Opera of the Month. What a brilliant concept! Maybe I should have an Opera of the Month on this website too. As a matter of fact, the month wouldn't be the same without an Opera of the Month, though I'm a little worried having an Opera of the Month would take up too much of my time. Maybe I should have a Month of Opera instead? What does everyone think? I could start off with ancient Greek opera and progress through until I've reached German expressionist opera and then stop.
Then again, if I had a Month of Opera, it could get in the way of another planned feature of mine, my Word of the Week. Word of the Week would be just like Word of the Day only weekly, and I think it would slot in quite nicely with another plan I have for this website, to have a Quote for the Fortnight. Then again, maybe that's a bit confusing, and I should just have a Quote for the Fortnight of the Day, or maybe a Day of Quotes of the Fortnight. Hmmm. Have to think about that one a little bit more.
I'm also planning a feature for this website called the Biweekly Annual Month of the Hour, which would be featured every afternoon at the crack of dawn. I'm not sure what my first Biweekly Annual Month of the Hour would be yet, but I'm sure we'll work out something when it comes to it. The way I see it, the Biweekly Annual Month of the Hour would complement nicely an ongoing feature on this website, the Quantum Mechanical Particle of the Nanosecond (at the moment, it's leptons!)
So basically, I've got it all planned out except for mere details, which I'll get to later. In the meantime, I wish you a happy hour of the day, and day of the hour, whatever day of the day of the hour that happens to be.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- WTFF Classifieds
- Rhyming couplets with unlikely words
- Do you prefer footbrawl or thugby?
- Consonant cravings
- Crypto Fascism
- I go mad with power
- Caution: this jar may contain traces of mastodons
- Watch out! That bustle is out to get you!
- Our new anti-Donald workplace policy
- It's propaganda, dammit!
- The nude in art and the art in the nude
- The great Australian brain shortage
- The goyim does not know...
- How to read backwards, upside down, standing on yo...
- Idea for mystery novel
- Hello, goodbye, hello
- Convenience caused
- An application for the position of John Laws
- Belloc, the game show
- Robert Herrick, goth poet
- The archeology of the species
- A blogger dies
- Self-yelp books
- Consumerism is evil! Here, have a newspaper.
- This rental life
- My life, so much better than mycosis
- Gnuts to ewe!
- Just keep Dexter the bloody friendly robot out of ...
- Disgracing you with his presence
- History Segment! (Again)!
- ▼ September (32)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)