kidattypewriter

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Precisamundly

I was leafing through a copy of Opera-Opera (doesn't everyone?) and noticed that amongst their other features they had an Opera of the Month. What a brilliant concept! Maybe I should have an Opera of the Month on this website too. As a matter of fact, the month wouldn't be the same without an Opera of the Month, though I'm a little worried having an Opera of the Month would take up too much of my time. Maybe I should have a Month of Opera instead? What does everyone think? I could start off with ancient Greek opera and progress through until I've reached German expressionist opera and then stop.

Then again, if I had a Month of Opera, it could get in the way of another planned feature of mine, my Word of the Week. Word of the Week would be just like Word of the Day only weekly, and I think it would slot in quite nicely with another plan I have for this website, to have a Quote for the Fortnight. Then again, maybe that's a bit confusing, and I should just have a Quote for the Fortnight of the Day, or maybe a Day of Quotes of the Fortnight. Hmmm. Have to think about that one a little bit more.

I'm also planning a feature for this website called the Biweekly Annual Month of the Hour, which would be featured every afternoon at the crack of dawn. I'm not sure what my first Biweekly Annual Month of the Hour would be yet, but I'm sure we'll work out something when it comes to it. The way I see it, the Biweekly Annual Month of the Hour would complement nicely an ongoing feature on this website, the Quantum Mechanical Particle of the Nanosecond (at the moment, it's leptons!)

So basically, I've got it all planned out except for mere details, which I'll get to later. In the meantime, I wish you a happy hour of the day, and day of the hour, whatever day of the day of the hour that happens to be.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

I think the answer to the earlier comment is yes. I suggest drugs. Lots and lots of drugs.

TimT said...

I have come down with something of a cold today, yes. Though I thought up the idea for both these posts yesterday.

Shelley said...

I am somewhat frightened by the idea of what a fever might do to your brain.

Feel better :)

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

I don't know if you're doing requests, but I'd like to see Illustrated Pudding Recipe of the Month.

Good health to yr nose, eh?

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, I love it. Nicely done.. now ease off the hallucinogens.. slowly.

M L Jassy said...

I too have been flu-addled! 72 hours of poetry and whiskey in Brizzy at the Qld Poetry festival did not help matters!
The result? Fifteen new poems and a novella!
Bring on the germs, ye gods!
And I personally would be satisfied in Die Valkyrie was the opera of the month, every month.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive