Hello everyone! I like cheezels! How about you?
Well, I came across a website the other day that seemed to be suggesting the makers of cheezels, in order to increase the value of their product, were making the size of the hole in the cheezels bigger.
As marketing strategies go, I've seen worse - but not many. Increasing the size of the hole in the cheezels means, basically, less cheezel. So what's the point? It's like putting another hole in your donut because you like donuts. It's like increasing the size of your glass because you like a glass of beer. It's like decreasing the amount of bang for your buck to get more bang for your buck, basically.
Then I found out that I had misinterpreted what they were saying on the website. They were merely releasing a new range of cheezels instead of increasing the size of the hole. Hmm, silly me...
I still like cheezels!
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (79)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- State of the notion speech
- Inappropriate job applications
- Your malaprop is apropos, sir...
- Criticising a grain of dust on the Mona Lisa's nos...
- Dangling modifier of the day!
- Bad advice, it's better than no advice
- Reflections on the vanity of human wishes
- Doctor Who for the blue-rinse set
- Communist furniture, and other terrors
- Supercilious web quiz of the day!
- Yet another misleading title, I'm afraid
- The Tower of Scrabel
- Send in the hounds
- Lesson for the day!
- Attention, holidaymakers...
- Apology of the year!
- God save our gracious Kingsley!
- Important question!
- Romanticism's long-lost half cousin
- It's good to be the Kingsley
- A concise summary of my body functions during the ...
- Crush your puny opponents and trod their bones ben...
- Unwillingly, a smut meme
- No, really
- Lady Chatterley's Mother
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)