kidattypewriter

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Avert your eyes!

Today in the mail, not only did my flatmate get a personal love letter from Mick Malthouse (imploring him in the most ardent tones to rejoin the Black and White for another year*), but TWO parcels from myself, stacked full of books. I highly recommend posting letters and parcels of random gifts to yourself; not only do you get the fun of opening it, but you just know that you're going to get yourself what you've always wanted.

Also, today I dug up, out of a small bag of clothes that I had recovered from Newcastle, this!



The WillTypeForFood autumn clothing range is not coming to a city near you**, in a wide range of colours, limited, but not in a restrictive fashion to black, white, black and white, black with white lettering, white lettering with black background, and blacky-white.



This exclusive (limited to ONE!) range will remain unsold to all comers, and is guaranteed to shock no one and break no new ground in the style stakes!

*It might have concluded by promising him a personal date, but I must admit I didn't read that far. Also, I doubt that even Collingwood would go that far...

** Unless you're in Melbourne, in which case, tough bikkies.

9 comments:

alexis said...

I'll have a gross of WTfF jodphurs, thanks.

TimT said...

Ah, now, the official WTfF jodphurs, they really are gross.

Dale Slamma said...

I'll take the keyring and the noise making bottle opener.

Really I am a little jealous. My blog has never made me a shirt.

TimT said...

I certainly do have an industrious little blog. But if you scrutinise the back of that shirt view, above my address, you'll see a faint white line... almost as if I'd written something down, and then rubbed it out! There's a reason why I didn't make any more copies of this...

Helen said...

Why not available in Melbourne?


Why, why?

nailpolishblues said...

So what I took as an artisitic smudge [which is how I like to describe my drawing skillz] is, in fact, a bit of a fuck up?

I'd totally take a coffee mug.

Ampersand Duck said...

I'm averting my eyes from the fact that you placed your double asterisks before the comma, you naughty boy.

Love the tee. I hope it ups your readership by a gross.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone ever told you that you bear an uncanny resemblance to the dentist who cannot show his face on television?

TimT said...

Thanks. Of course I like to extract the odd molar in my spare time, but haven't thought of making it into a profession.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Me person. Live in world. Like stuff. Need job. Need BRAINS! (DROOLS IN THE MANNER OF ZOMBIES) Ergggggh ...