... In other news, tomorrow, Zimbabwe goes to the polls. But there are increasing concerns amongst dictators the world over that this sham election in Zimbabwe could make a mockery of the so-called democracy run by Robert Mugabe. Dictators are feeling less hopeful than ever about the increase in hope amongst Zimbabweans, and report increased feelings of pessimism about the decreased feelings of pessimism expressed by the Zimbabwean public.
"If something is not done soon, Zimbabwe could at length decay into a working economy, with roads, schools, hospitals and justice for all. And nobody wants to see that happen. Nobody important, that is." says one dictator.
Others a more hardline. "This sham election has no place in a modern dictatorship!" says one dictator. "How can we be rightly expected to make a mockery of justice and the rule of law if justice and the rule of law have a chance of making a mockery out of us?"
However, it is thought that with a little hard work at the rigged polls, Mugabe can snuff out the light at the end of the tunnel and be returned to illegitimate power with an increase in his non-votes.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- Sunday ptoery
- It's important to note this
- Hour without power
- Hanging Chads (in some cases literally)
- Avert your eyes!
- Talk is cheap
- The family that plays together...
- Time unmemorial
- That certainly was an entertaining denouement I ne...
- Events of world-shattering import
- The Brock Hunter
- Things that are out of place
- He means what he says and he says what he means
- Have some Trauma, Norma!
- To see the world in a grain of ism
- Paradox of the day!
- A review of some of the recent weather we have had...
- Do you have any anecdotes to back up your evidence...
- Because you had to be told
- Sign I May Be Reading Blogs a Little Bit Too Much ...
- Pub untrivia
- Shakespeare I ain't...
- The conservative in railway cabin 4A
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)