kidattypewriter

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Euro-Fluoro-Neurovision

At work today someone decided that there was going to be a Eurovision Sweepstakes, and everyone at the transcription desk bought into the competition. People got the Ukraine, Malta, Lithuania, Latvia; I got Ireland (with this strobarific song - I've got no hope.) Boss Man himself went nuts and attempted to create a one-man hegemony of the competition, buying five separate entries. Apparently, he reckons Albania's going to blitz the competition.

So, will it be Albania's day? Will they triumph over feisty little Malta? Who knows? Who cares? Certainly not me. I might have bought into the competition, but I'm not crazy enough to actually watch the thing, man.

2 comments:

DS said...

It is better than those giant concerts where all the singers are school children, just.

TimT said...

The lights! The sound! The shouting!

Whenever the Eurovision is on the telly, it's like having my brain scoured with home-brand washing detergent.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive