I just went into the toilets at work, and while I was there, another guy went into the cubicle next to mine. After I'd done what I needed to do, I got up to wash my hands. Just a bit afterwards, the guy got up too, and left the toilet - without washing his hands.
He's probably out there, right now. And he probably still hasn't washed his hands.
They walk amongst us, these people. Every day. There could be one sitting next to you - right now. You never know...
Gem has a post category called 'Important things the whole world should know'. This is one of those things.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- If humans were amorphous amoebic watery blobs
- Out now from SMACME products
- Ian Thorpe
- Zealed the deal
- Abstract semiotic concept - This is your life!
- The ultimate death match: footballers versus garde...
- Thursday clerihews
- This is what I get up to with my spare time
- Paradoxes of the space-timetabular continuum
- Conversation overheard in the toilets at the Trade...
- Thankfully, no
- Public health announcement
- It's all in the delivery man
- They walk amongst us
- Like a possessed baritone, I can't stop bloody sin...
- Benedict gets down wid da homies
- And stay up there!
- I still don't know
- Epigrams of the tax office
- Coleridge never had to work for a media monitoring...
- The Quibs and Bunning Writers Exchange Program #2
- The eternal wisdom of SuperTed
- Living in the leaky-styrofoamed lap of luxury
- The public transport chronicles, #1001
- The five greatest commas in literary history
- Schmuck Friday
- The Quibs and Bunning Writers Exchange Program #1
- Junk food ads for people with eating disorders
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)