- 1930s cocktail party.
Genuine article. Slightly worn round the edges. Fey evening gowns, original martinis, cigarettes + wealthy dowager. Much witty discussion about W C Fields. Several authentic jazz cylinders being played on permanent rotation. Party started at Gayle and Freddy's house, but just kept going and going and getting bigger and bigger so Gayle and Freddy had to shift it off to the countryside, where it's been going ever since. Original party-goers dead, but spirit of the occasion - the impressive art nouveau gloss to the whole affair - carries on regardless.
May need to have licence to own monkeys.
BIDDING STARTS AT: $500 (US).
- Spiro Agnew's soul
It does exist! And in mint condition. Verified by several eminent theologians and philosophers. But please, don't bid if you are Satan or his minions.
BIDDING STARTS AT: $500,000 (US).
- My little brotherz underwear
Quik, halp me buy thiz be4 he getz home from cricket plz!
BIDDING STARTS AT: $0.20 (AUS)
- The severed head of John Gorton
Separated at last! And perfectly preserved, thanks to the knowledge I learned during my time amongst the headhunters of the Amazon. Will also throw in Bert Newton's smile (separated from the rest of his body, obv.) for the right customer at the right price.
BIDDING STARTS AT: $1000 (AUS)
- An apostrophe.
Complete with original packaging.
BIDDING STARTS AT: £1
- The Genuine Article
This Genuine Article is the genuine Genuine Article. No article could be more genuine than this genuinely Genuine Article, especially not those frauds and shams masquerading as fake Genuine Articles or genuinely Fake Articles.
BIDDING STARTS AT: $2.30
- The thought of a hot apple pie with ice-cream
BIDDING STARTS AT: $10
- The desire for a beautiful woman
BIDDING STARTS AT: $15
- Seven vague and evanescent emotions about tulips
BIDDING STARTS AT: $0.35 (US)
- Roses without the petals
BIDDING STARTS AT: $0.01
- The nose hairs of sasquatch.
Some flakes of sasquatch snot still attached.
BIDDING STARTS AT: $50
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (127)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- On sounding like a pompous git, #451: letters to t...
- Duck Cat Dog Friday
- Muslim cemetery decreases quality of life for dead...
- Etiquette quiz
- Biographica critica
- On poetry by journalists
- A poem about the curly clouds outside my work wind...
- Quadruple entendre
- A horrifying confession
- Foot-in-the-door-in-the-foot journalism
- Confusing confusion, and passwords
- Ad Homonym!
- Buddy, you got any faith to spare?
- The live dog and the dead lion
- It's a party at my house and no-one's invited
- Bloody hell
- Yet another further further fable for our time
- I also liked their plastic icecream desserts
- Sweeping generalisation
- On the eve of ultimate destruction, I have a sligh...
- Disaster strikes in the wrong place!
- Important things to note on a Saturday morning
- Gentlemen, cognite your engines...
- Guess the headline!
- Stuff sold on ebay
- Short short story
- Pay attention, drones
- It's a coffee cup catchphrase masquerading as a bl...
- ▼ September (28)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)