kidattypewriter

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Draw your own conclusions

The kid in the new Baz Luhrmann ads for Australia reminds me of the kid on the cover of this book, which was around our house when I was young.




The book also had an awesome ad for Violet Crumble on its back cover. It featured an aeroplane flying over a desert, distributing packets of Violet Crumble into the upturned hands of a crowd of happy children.

I can't for the life of me understand why Violet Crumble don't use that ad anymore. Maybe they should talk to Baz...?

2 comments:

Ampersand Duck said...

Wow, a Violet Crumble cargo cult. That's something I could get excited about.

TimT said...

I know! Complete with a cast of tribal Lord-of-the-Flies children.

This is the sort of world I want to live in.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive