kidattypewriter

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I couldn't be prouder

During my visit to northern climes I stayed at my parent's place. And you can't imagine how surprised I was when I bumped into my nephew on the Monday morning.

I suppose if I had been wittier I might have thought of something to say like 'so, do you come here often'? Or 'pistols at high noon, sonny'. But as it was, I just ended up catching balls, playing scrabble, and throwing paper aeroplanes with him.

I also folded some origami for him, during which he expressed the following wish:
"I want to make one of those paper things that girls use at school so I can write 'You stink' in it."

Ladies and gentlemen, I am related to this kid. And I couldn't be prouder.

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive