kidattypewriter

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fashion tips from Tim

This natty piece of national neckwear graced my eye as I was perambulating around the web today.



What do you think of it? I'm quite pleased with it, and by the time I left for home I'd half-convinced myself to buy it.

ADVANTAGES
- With this bow-tie, I'll undoubtedly be the most patriotic dandy on the street!
- If people stop me and ask what is the meaning of this, I can simply explain "I wear it for my great love of the nation that brought the world pavlovas, lamingtons, and iced vo vos."

Then again, I don't think I'll buy it after all. Wearing a national symbol in a bow-tie like this would be frivolous, ill-mannered, and utterly tasteless. I mean, come on! There are much smarter ways of wearing the bow-tie.

And I guess it wouldn't look too good for the flag, either.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I will turn a Mintie wrapper into a bowtie and wear it on the street.

Cheap, tacky, and undoubtedly patriotic!

TimT said...

The words 'cheap', 'tacky' and 'patriotic' are almost synonyms.

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

That's what this country needs, more jingoistic croupiers.

The Topiary Cow said...

Cow finds this tie charming.

Quite charming.

With the added advantage being, anything you spill on it will never ever show.

Cow recommends purchase and immediate commencement of adding this tie to your wardrobe.

Moo!

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive