kidattypewriter

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rapacious capitalism, coming to loot and plunder you!

I've set up an online store for my zine. Here's what the zine looks like:



I'm very proud of this zine - it comes complete with a pop-up toilet! (Well, sort of - you lift the toilet lid on one page and you get a gruesome visage of a toilet monster from the next page. That toilet monster, by the way, was modelled after me.)



I don't come with the zine. Unless you pay extra.



I'll be fiddling around with the settings in the next couple of days (at the moment, the price is set in US dollars. I'm not sure if I can do anything about that.)

UPDATE! - Still fiddling around with the settings. It should be ready by tomorrow morning. I'll let you know.

5 comments:

Ampersand Duck said...

fantastic! I dip into my copy regularly, through the toilet and all... always good reading :)

Martin Kingsley said...

Why is your zine being read by Noel Gallagher, in that first picture? Celebrity endorsements, eh? Sold out already, eh? I thought so.

For reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Noel_Gallagher.jpg

Caz said...

My new child hasn't arrived yet, but I am making lots of happy preparations.

My only complaint so far is that the toilet doesn't flush.

Oh, and a half-complaint: how does one choose between the orange and the green binding? Is it fair to confuse the consumer with such options?

TimT said...

Some good reflections here. I guess I'd better work on a fully-flushable toilet in the next edition, Caz! Hope you enjoy the orphan when it gets delivered.

Mish said...

Haha I'll pay extra!

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive