A blog meet
Another blog meet
A late night show
UPDATE! - The wedding was smashing, and thanks so much and congratulations again to Laura and Dorian for the occasion. Somehow the fact that the bridesmaids - wearing their costumes - had disappeared under the neighbour's house made it even better. Later, when we were all sitting around inside, and the sugar headaches had just started coming, Pud made a brief appearance. Basil came in later as well, but sighting us he immediately hurtled out again at light speed. He's one cool cat.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2015 (81)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- An e! An e! My kingdom for an e!
- Unfolding workplace horror
- General observation
- What is the appropriate thing to do?
- Several words on single-word reviews
- Filing cabinets: 1; Paul Keating: 0.
- Words that sound like vomit
- Tim Tamless
- Splodgy marks on coloured paper: a review
- Cereal serial
- Cereal crimes
- Important questions
- Blog competition - Guess that song!
- And now, let's talk about something really interes...
- Brownian motion
- The Prime of the Ancient Maryner
- Confessions of Tim, vol. 3, ch. 9
- Frankly, I am appalled
- Pedant's corner
- Kids, you can do it too!
- The dreaded green shirt cluster
- I see a great need
- Things I went to on the weekend
- Five types of jobs
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)