Pre-emptive hypochondriac post traumatic stress disorder (PHPTSD)
In this syndrome, the sufferer diagnoses themselves with a traumatic response to a coming personal crisis before that personal crisis has happened. Often, they will ask themselves questions about what will happen to them if something happens to them, and will usually experience flashforwards to the flashbacks they are going to have to some sort of traumatic event, whatever that traumatic event is going to be.
Spontaneous Tranquility Attack (STA)
The sufferer, often for no apparent reason at all, will find themselves undergoing sudden devastating feelings of calm, and thoughts like 'things aren't so bad, really', and 'isn't it a lovely day'. This is often disastrous for their nervous, high-paced lifestyle, as it results in lack of motivation and an inability to take seriously serious things seriously.
The inability to remember minute details about a celebrity's life, despite being bombarded with those details, day in, day out, by every media source imaginable. This disorder is often treated by removing all the media sources from the sufferer, following which he or she will feel, for no apparent reason, as if they were missing out on something, though they're not sure what. After being exposed to celebrity media again, they will pay renewed interest to the details of the celebrity's personal life.
Multilateral summit personality disorder
A type of mass hysteria or delusion where all of the important members of a worldwide political summit decide, en-masse, that they are actually the collective delusion of a small, insignificant participant in that summit, a guy called Smith who has been sitting in the corner and quietly making notes on an Excel spreadsheet all this time. (Also known as reverse multiple personality disorder).
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (105)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- Exciting start-up business!
- Several unpleasant things and a pleasant thing
- Liberals, Labor 'asked' to join the Turnbull Party...
- All-purpose Australian national anthem
- Citizen weather report
- Practical suggestions for everyday use
- Second hand diets: you have dinner, I get thinner
- A review of one in two and two in one
- Bug love
- The internet has given us the power to post lolcat...
- Singles column
- Tall and small
- On coffee
- And by the way
- What my night was like
- Short title to title a short post
- Cri de apple core
- Modern mental disorders
- Advice for computer support staff
- Mixed metaphor poem
- Does anyone say this at home?
- Me in the past, tense
- ▼ August (24)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)