kidattypewriter

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Congratulations! It's a bouncing 32 year old!

I'm 32 years old, and it's my birthday today. It eventually had to happen, I suppose. I couldn't stay in the womb for ever. Please send consolation cards through to my mother, who, in spite of the fact that she lives some thousand kilometres away from me, has somehow managed to pull the whole birthing experience off today. 

Also born today at 32 years of age: Gem and Maria. Happy birthday fellow birthdayites! Tell you what - I have the cake, and you have the birthday. How does that sound? 

14 comments:

Tim said...

Happy birthday!

vague said...

Happy birthday! Do let us know how 32 goes. (I'll be joining you there in a couple of months myself.)

cristy said...

Happy birthday! I like it when people are older than me :)

Steve said...

You share birth dates with Tommy Lee Jones, Oliver Stone and Agatha Christie! Makes you a craggy faced, left wing writer who just can't stop, I guess?

Happy Birthday.

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

Hoppy Bath Day.

BwcaBrownie said...

32 - Tony Teee will love that

There are more Virgo bloggers than ... there are cat pics on the www.

I blame the NYE revelry.
Wishing you all good things,
Another Virgo Blogger

Steve said...

Count me as a Virgo too, by the way. (Was last week for me.)

Dan the VespaMan said...

Happy Birthday. I hope many interesting people jump out of your birthday cake to help celebrate.

kae said...

Astrology is tripe.

Virgos are wonderful.

My birthday tomorrow.

Maria said...

Dear TimT,

Happy birthdayness! It is amazing the remarkable and blessed people who are born on this day.

BTW I had cake too!

What kind did you have? Chocolate meringue for me!

Maria

TimT said...

Apple and cinnamon cake! Delicious! Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

M L Jassy said...

Such wonderful news, Mazel Tov! How much did you weigh when you were born? Are your fontanelles tender?

Ampersand Duck said...

24 hours late, but the wish for happiness is fresh as a daisy. hope it was a nice day.

TimT said...

The cakes and sweeties continued on today. Ageing is fun! I should do it more often.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive