I bumbled about the house last weekend writing sonnets about robots in love. As you do.
My dongles all dingled, my diodes did too
The day I met you, Zapf 10-24.
My head was aswirl with sub-function 9Q
My circuits aswell with programs galore.
All my old neural pathways were activated,
My protocol presettings popped into place;
Yes, even my 192's were 48-d,
And a rainbow of indicators lit up my face.
But did all your routines click the same way for me?
Did you wish I were yours as I wished you were mine?
For I'm Trash Robot KX from Level ZB
And you're DRED AUTOMATON 999.
How I wanted and wished while my circuits were reeling
That I knew what the protocols were you were feeling.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- Objection by an object
- Good old-fashioned misery
- I think therefore I ambiguous
- The reason for the absence of my reason
- Aphorism, free to go to a good home
- Brown town
- Asking little questions about big things
- Dumplings make for plumplings
- Fantastic refrigerators!
- Attention, evil masterminds
- Words you won't hear around a nudist colony
- Turn-off poetry
- Coming distractions
- Cranky old man who lives in my head
- Poetry and the sound of violence
- Dongles dingling
- Watching the television: a review
- WTFF Patriotic Edition
- Eight o'clock again
- A poetry slam
- We interrupt this regularly scheduled program to b...
- Nostalgic reminiscences inspired by recent discuss...
- On Marryat, Patrick O'Brian, and yellow underpants...
- ▼ October (24)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)