kidattypewriter

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I drunk therefore I um

Where would we all be without drunk people?
We'd all be completely undrunk.
The world without drunks would be horrible.
The planet would utterly stunk.

A drunk person is just like a philosopher
Except they are somewhat more drunk.
A philosopher thinks more than a drunk person
But a drunk person is better - he thunks.

So lets all be thunkful for drunk people.
Let's all drink a nice glass of plunk.
Let's thunk of the troubles drunks go to
And let's buy one more glass of drunk.

Might read this out at my set at the Dan O'Connell on the weekend. I think I will. Come one, come all!

3 comments:

Dan the VespaMan said...

Tim wrote a poem for the drunk,
It relieved us from our funk,
The philistines said it stunk,
But their reasoning is soon to be sunk.

Shelley said...

Wait, why would you be in a funk of you were drunk? I think you're doing it wrong, Dan.

Dan the VespaMan said...

Oops... let's try that on the flipside...

It's time for their reasoning to be sunk,
Those philistines who think Tim's poem stunk,
Then we will be free of our funk,
Now let's all go and get drunk.

Anyway, I liked Tim's poem and think it will go gangbusters at the O'Connell.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive