kidattypewriter

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I think that I know that I think that I am

I just got invited over email to a Melbourne thinker's club.

Two things struck me about this:

- So these are the guys who get all that thinking done! Now we know who to blame, at least. Though I don't know what we did before they existed for satisfying all our thinking needs.

- It's probably a jolly good thing that they're doing the hard work and getting on with all that thinking. I certainly don't know how to do it.

And, with that, I got back to pondering, meditating, contemplating, reflecting, lucubrating, deliberating, philosophising, ratiocinating, and other such trivial activities as make up my days.

4 comments:

Dan the VespaMan said...

Would they be affiliated with the Melbourne drinkers club at all?

broken biro said...

I'm pink therefore I'm spam.

M L Jassy said...

I think we need a branch of them out here in the dusty Riverina.

TimT said...

Apparently there's not enough thinkers to go around, Mitzi! Maybe if everyone limited themselves to one thought per day we could distribute the excess thoughts more equitably.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive