The alarm cat is just as good as waking you up as the alarm clock, except it does it by brutally attacking your toes instead of savagely attacking your ears. Indeed, as the normal person has eight more toes than they have ears, the alarm cat is arguably even better than the alarm clock, as it has more obvious opportunities for attack.*
NOTE: you cannot set an alarm time for the alarm cat, so it will probably wake you much earlier or later than you wanted to be awoken. Don't worry, it will almost definitely be earlier.
(Good morning, everyone...)
*Some professionals in the field of waking up suggest it might be time to develop other methods of waking people up, not involving people being brutally attacked by alarms, cats, ninjas, samurais, etc, but so far all the 'gentle, loving, and comfortable' waking up methods seem to have the opposite effect to which they were intended.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (50)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- We wish you a merry pilchard
- The methods in the method in my madness
- Hold your nose
- Patrick White, demon hunter
- Accidental haiku
- Four gigantic poems
- I have a very nice ticket
- I have just made a zine about an octopus
- Marcus Clarke updated
- Reverse couplet
- Lame superheros #2
- On misquoting
- A short story, containing nothing much about somet...
- Onomatopoeic words which don't exist, but should
- Tim's graveyard of one-liners
- Living on the Pledge
- Racist biscuits!
- Excitement city!
- The alarm cat
- The morning WTFF market report
- The gobsmacking anonymity of the situation
- A happy poem with the word 'ebola' in it
- What a nice day for a picnic, let's just climb tha...
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)