kidattypewriter

Thursday, March 04, 2010

A happy poem with the word 'ebola' in it

The other day I wrote a happy poem with the word 'ebola' in it. Because I could.

A happy poem with the word 'ebola' in it

Throw out coal power - we've got solar!
(Acid Satan knives ebola).
My favourite food crop is canola!
(Urine pimples hell ebola).
I am Spanish, Senor - Hola!
(Mussolini war ebola).
My favourite writer's Emile Zola.
(Mein Kampf genocide ebola)
I like to drive in my Corolla
Round the mountains of Angola
(Horror Nazis crime ebola)
Round the mountains of Angola
Wearing top hats and/or bowlers -
(Diarrhoea spew ebola)
Shackleton, explorer polar -
(Communists dog turds ebola)
Laughing babies in their strollers
(Puppies kittens lambs ebola
Flowers nature sun ebola).

4 comments:

M L Jassy said...

Douse yourself in cocoa colla,
dance about, ye rock n roller,
Listen to 'the fat controller'
if you want to catch a train and not ebola!

M L Jassy said...

Erm, that should be 'coca cola'. [Ed.]

Dan the VespaMan said...

I have to say I'm solda,
On your poem with ebola,
I think it is a golda,
Do file it in a folda!

TimT said...

This pome got quite a positive reception on facebook, too. Happy pomes about ebola are quite the thing, it seems.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive