Granted super powers of evil at birth far beyond the powers of evil granted to any normal man. Now, Superevil Man has vowed to use his powers of evil - for good!
IN A PREVIOUS EPISODE: Superevil Man destroys a small third world country while saving the life of the UN ambassador's child!
(Meanwhile, in a previously previous episode...)
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- We wish you a merry pilchard
- The methods in the method in my madness
- Hold your nose
- Patrick White, demon hunter
- Accidental haiku
- Four gigantic poems
- I have a very nice ticket
- I have just made a zine about an octopus
- Marcus Clarke updated
- Reverse couplet
- Lame superheros #2
- On misquoting
- A short story, containing nothing much about somet...
- Onomatopoeic words which don't exist, but should
- Tim's graveyard of one-liners
- Living on the Pledge
- Racist biscuits!
- Excitement city!
- The alarm cat
- The morning WTFF market report
- The gobsmacking anonymity of the situation
- A happy poem with the word 'ebola' in it
- What a nice day for a picnic, let's just climb tha...
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)