kidattypewriter

Monday, April 12, 2010

The day the day off took the day off

Well this afternoon I walked into work and found that not only was K sick, but R was unwell, F was poorly, E was fine, but taking the day off anyway, RB had already finished, and RF was in the process of finishing, for the day.

In short, the entire alphabet except for T seemed to be either sick, unwell, taking the day off, or just about to leave for the day. Leaving a grand total of, er, me, to do all the work as it came in, in my typically unproductive fashion.

Thankfully, the work seemed to be taking the day off too, and as a consequence I have spent a good deal of the past six hours doing nothing, in an unproductive and inefficient fashion.

Exciting. Yes.

3 comments:

M L Jassy said...

I hope A-K and the majority of L-Z regain the rosy bloom of good health soon.

TimT said...

I feel as if I'm missing out on something. Maybe I'll be sick tomorrow? Hopefully?

Aras said...

I would have taken a nap.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive