Marguerite is sitting in the chair reading the paper. The door on the opposite side of the room opens and Geoffrey enters.
GEOFFREY: (Walks to the middle of the room and throws his hands up into the air.) Ooooohhhhhahhhhahhhoooh! Ahhhhhhoooohhhhhahhhhh! (Walks out of the room again)
(Marguerite continues reading her paper.)
Rodney, Rufus, and Sydney are sitting around a swish board room deep in a heated discussion about productivity, efficiency dividends, and so on. The door to the board room opens and Murgatroyd enters, with a large, dead rat in her hands.
MURGATROYD: (Carrying the rat up to Rufus and laying it down on the table in front of him.) Morning, Ruf. (Leaves.)
(Rufus bats at the rat with his hand. It spins across the desk to Rodney. Rodney begins to throw it up with one hand and attempts to catch the rat with his mouth. He and Rufus bat it back and forth between one another. Suddenly Sydney springs on the rat, etc etc)
Coming up: if cats were like dogs! If dogs were like anaerobic bacteria! And if mildew was like mould! The possibilities are endless, really!
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2017 (30)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- Deadlines? I spit on deadlines!
- Ignoring the behemothian beam in my own ocular cav...
- Working-class interlude
- Prepare to enter the temple of poorly-thought-out ...
- Issue two!
- They'll be big twits, too
- Wonders of Australian geography!
- Let's have a little torque
- In memory of the unremembered
- Word word word word word word picture
- Train trip haiku
- Never underestimate misunderestimation
- If people were like cats
- Thoughts after attending the book launch of Miscel...
- On the relephance of elephants
- The day the day off took the day off
- I do like a good fnargle
- Art criticism
- Water way to run a station
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)