1. I have a shirt that looks like it's inside out when it's actually inside in and outside out. Even more confusing, when my shirt that looks like it's inside out when it's inside in also looks inside out when it's inside out (or possibly outside in?) thus thoroughly confusing the matter. Thankfully, the shirt looks more inside in and outside out when it is actually inside in, but it's a pretty close call.
Apart from the fact that the person inside the inside out shirt feels like an outsider even though they are an insider, due to its inside-outness, it is otherwise a nice and comfortable shirt.
2. The teapot committed suicide last night. Well technically you might say that it fell to the floor and broke, but I feel certain that this was premeditated. You see, it was only two days prior to this that it's companion cup fell to the floor and broke into a thousand pieces, and I guess the teapot had been brooding over this horrifying event in a state of mingled disbelief and devastation.
The fact that I was fussing around just below the bench on which it stood with a bucket that had several things like broom handles sticking out of it is neither here nor there. I only wish I could have counselled the teapot out of its suicidal tendencies.
3. On Monday I made gingerbread men. They had mini M&Ms for eyes, which made them look like creepily-staring alien gingerbread men. The mini M&M eyes kept on falling out, or squashing, which made them look like creepily-staring alien undead zombie gingerbread men. The gingerbread men also had a habit of sticking to one another and fusing into one gingerbread man flesh, which made them look like creepily-staring alien undead zombie mass symbiotic entity gingerbread men, possibly possessing romantic infatuations with one another, to boot. That was cool.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2017 (35)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- Announcing the discovery of the internet
- Cam, saw, conquered
- New leadership! Old Labor!
- Nice paper things with words in them
- Proverbial proverb
- Lesson for today, if today is yesterday
- Sunday hat quote
- Fartisan bakeries
- Summary of a book
- A poem about liking things
- A sensible pantoum, written on the tram
- Naughty after the fact
- Fearful apprehension of mysterious events that are...
- Precious non-vanishing natural heritage
- An allsorts post, but not involving licorice
- Great scientific advances of our time
- Retro biscuits
- On underpants
- A moustache you can trust
- Australia mourns death of writer it never read
- Rejected entries for Uncle Almanac's Giant Compend...
- Patriotic songs of the world, no. umpteen hundred ...
- ▼ June (24)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)