I am filled with happy glee
By people dead who are not me.
But if they could be me, then – oh!
I'm overwhelmed by grief and woe!
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- I sing the thing
- Types of dance
- Budgies make for cheep jokes
- Chique leave
- The man on the bus
- It's amazing what sort of things can move you to p...
- Good news for sink sniffers
- 18th century expletives are the best sort of exple...
- Possible obituary #2
- Long sock short sock black sock white sock this so...
- Scenario that may or may not have happened
- Rejected ideas for blog posts
- All-purpose obituary
- Deliciously evil, or just deliciously delicious?
- A very literary post
- Announcing the discovery of a new poetic form
- Proposed titles for academic essays
- The Screw
- Weekend travel special
- Little read Biblical passages
- Scene from a future dystopia
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)