kidattypewriter

Friday, September 24, 2010

For no reason at all

The poys! the poys!

Will they doy
Or will they floy?
We'll find out
Boy and boy.

Either woy
After todoy
Some team will be
So very goy.

How to tell a St from a St.

Don't pray to a St
Just use your ft.
And show some restrt
Don't walk on a St.

You may have no idea what I am talking about. If it's any consolation, I have even less. Thus I consider it a credit to my talent for journalistic research to have produced such eloquent results from such a paucity of material.

2 comments:

Ann ODyne said...

paucity fixed - get to work on an Ave and an Ave.

Lovely well-meaning neighbour just returned from Lourdes pilgrimage brought me a bracelet of ovals with pictorial St.s I am treasuring for reasons other than her intended ones.

TimT said...

And Dr and Dr.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive